How to purchase a unit?
THE FOLLOWING WILL TELL YOU HOW TO START YOUR TRANSACTION WITH SMDC | SM Prime Holdings
- Contact us via chatbox below for unit availability, inquiries or showroom viewing.
- Choose your unit floor & unit number. Ask for a computation or payment schedule.
- Pay the Reservation Fee. Accepts Credit Card, Checks or Cash payment thru BDO Bills payment section.
Please go to the nearest BDO Banks
- Write only in company name “SM Development Corporation or SMDC”
- Write in the Subscriber’s account number the transaction number containing 11 digit number w/c SMDC will provide soon.
- Write your name or Buyers name in subscriber’s name.
- Reservation fee is ₱25,000 on every unit held / or avail the PROMO: ₱20,000 per unit RESERVATION FEE IS DEDUCTIBLE TO YOUR TOTAL CONTRACT PRICE. This serves as a Proof of your interest and to officially name your chosen unit under you name in w/c shall not be made available for sale in our online inventory that can be access by other in-house seller, affiliated brokers to their prospective clients Worldwide.
- Please Secure a deposit slip from the bank where you deposited your money. Fax or email us the deposit slip. This will be your proof that you have remitted to us the reservation amount. You may scan the deposit slip and send us by email at(firstname.lastname@example.org). Once we have received your fax/email, we will confirm with our bank the transaction details.
- Download and Print the following forms and documents to be fill-out: (Reservation Agreement Form, Individual Buyer’s Information Sheet, Schedule of Payment, 1904 BIR Form). Kindly see information below..
- Signed Principal buyer or with same with your spouse or co-buyer.
- At the bottom part of the form, affix your signature on the left side under the “BUYER” of the document. Right side for spouse or co-buyer.
- Buyers Information Sheet
- if single, “check the solely in my name”. if married or with co-buyer write the name of your spouse or co-owners.
- Please fill out all the necessary details asked in the“Buyer” section. At the mailing address, kindly check where do you want your documents (Official Receipts, Contract to Sell, Letters from SMDC) be mail to you.
- If married or with a co-buyer, fill out the details in the “Spouse/Co-Buyer Information” section.
- Both buyers should sign on the “BUYER/S” part.
- Schedule of Payment
- affix your signature on “buyer’s signature over printed name”. For married or purchasing with a co-buyer, the other party should affix his signature on the “co-buyers signature over printed name” box.
- BIR Form (1904)
- Kindly check the “One-Time Taxpayer” if don’t have TIN Number.
- Please fill out all the necessary details asked in this section.
- sign on the “Title/Position of Signatory”.
Please Submit 2 government issued IDs with legible signature.. Always contact email@example.com or the chatbox below for assistance & questions. WELCOME & CONGRATULATIONS! You are now proud owner of SMDC Condo Project.
**FOR CLIENTS BASED ABROAD & FOREIGN INVESTORS
- Email :firstname.lastname@example.org or chat below for availability and computation
- Choose which type of unit (1 bedroom, 1 Bedroom w/ Balcony, 2bedroom w/ Balcony, Tandem units)
- Go to Any international Bank, Instruct the Bank that you want to remit Php25,000 to the following Details:
SM Development Corporation
Banco De Oro
Makati Shangrila Branch
Account Number: 90151224
Swift Code: BNORPHMM
Please Secure a deposit slip from the bank where you deposited your money. Email us the deposit slip. This will be your proof that you have remitted to us the reservation amount. You may scan the deposit slip and send us by email at (email@example.com). Once we have received email, we will confirm with our bank the transaction details.
FINAL STEP: Please print and sign the attached documents and send these back to us email. The signatories here at SM Development Corporation will accomplish your papers. After which, we will send you your copy via courier. Please send us also a two (2) Photocopy of any valid government – issued ID with legible signature as part of the documentation requirements.
Thank so much.
Always contact the undersigned for assistance & questions. CONGRATULATIONS! Welcome to SMDC’s Prime Living Spaces..
CLICK & GET RESERVATION DOCUMENTS HERE:
PLEASE RIGHT CLICK AND SAVE IMAGE AS…
Why OFWs Should Invest in Pre-selling Homes?
OFWs and pre-selling properties match perfectly. The important thing that they need to find out now is where the ideal location for their investment is. Here are the 5 Reasons Why OFWs Should Invest in Pre-selling Homes.
Where to Send the Reservation Fess
SMDC BANK DETAILS
BANK : BANCO DE ORO
BRANCH : ONE E-COM CENTER, MOA COMPLEX PASAY CITY
ACCOUNT NO : 006280113239
ACCOUNT NAME : SM DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
What are the minimum reservation requirements?
- Reservation Fee
- Duly filled-out and signed Reservation Agreement (RA)
- Signed Payment Schedule
- Duly filled-out and signed Buyer Information Sheet (BIS)
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS (if applicable)
- Employee Discount Form, as applicable
- Bulk or Buyer Loyalty Form, as applicable
- BIR Form 1904/1903 if SPOT CASH
- Waiver for Bank Financing, as applicable
What are the additional reservation requirements for Individual Spot Cash Buyers, 6-month deferred cash buyers and buyers paying a Spot DP of 25% or more?
- Signed BIR Form 1904
- Any valid-government ID, indicating full first and middle names, birth date, picture, and signature
- Additional Requirements for Corporate Buyers:
- Signed BIR Form 1903
- Photocopy of Certificate of Business Registration
- Additional Requirement for individual buyers whose permanent residence is in the US:
- Rider to the RA indicating a) the refundability of the reservation fee and b) the acknowledgment that consultation with a real estate lawyer in the Philippines is advisable given that SMDC projects are not examined by the Department of Real Estate of California and Nevada. If the original copy is not yet available, scanned copy may be accepted but the original copy shall be submitted not later than the remittance of first DP.
What is the validity period of the reservation?
- Reservation shall be considered valid and effective only upon clearing of the Reservation Fee. Per Reservation Agreement, Reservations are valid for thirty (30) calendar days from date of receipt of reservation requirements, after which the buyer should already start to pay the down payment. This is applicable for both local and international sales.
Are reservation fees refundable?
- Reservation fees are non-refundable as stipulated in Reservation Agreement.
What happens to bounced checks for reservation fees?
- Bounced check for reservation fee shall warrant automatic cancellation of the reservation and return of unit to inventory.
What are the acceptable modes of payment for reservation fee?
- Current-dated check – peso (including provincial checks) or dollar
- Credit/Debit card payment – evidenced by validated charge slip
- Bills payment – evidenced by payment slip
- Wire transfer – evidenced by proof of remittance
- Direct Remittance (for Overseas Buyers only) – evidenced by Remittance Application Form (RAF). RAF should carry the validation of the remittance company/bank.